These tips are brought to you by Hedges Insurance Inc..
Summer is the perfect time to get in shape. But the summer heat can be a problem, especially if you exercise during the hottest part of the day. Let’s face it, there is so much you can do in the summer to get in or stay in shape.
All these activates are a great way to get in shape.
5.Walking or running
Brought to you by Hedges Insurance Inc.
Keep these in mind when involved in summer activities.
1. Walk in the early morning or evening.
2. Take water with you when you exercise.
3. Use sunscreen.
4. Always stretch before you exercise.
5. If you run, wear bright colored clothing so you can be seen.
6. Do not run alone at night.
7. Change up your workout from time to time.
8. Try exercising in the rain...you may enjoy it.
9. The hotter it is, the harder your body has to work. So, if you normally run at a 10-minute-mile pace, when the temperature hits 90 you may find yourself having to slow down to a 12.